MMOG.asia Forum's Archiver

CMhuhuzaii posted at 12-6-2014 12:32

SPELLSWORD CLUB

Hi player's,

[b][color=Magenta]SpellSword[/color][/b] Club is basically a thread for player to share everything about [b][color=Magenta]SpellSword[/color][/b], and [b][color=Magenta]SpellSword[/color][/b] only.
Kindly Share your knowledge about [b][color=Magenta]SpellSword[/color][/b], such as :
1. [i][b]Builds[/b][/i]
2. [i][b]Play style[/b][/i]
3. [i][b]Weapons[/b][/i]
4. [i][b]All Good news about SpellSword[/b].[/i]

Thank you.
Enjoy the Lounge.

Ayeven posted at 13-6-2014 11:48

Links for guides on Spellsword;

[url]http://forum.mmog.asia/viewthread.php?tid=8381&extra=page%3D1[/url]

Ayeven posted at 14-6-2014 19:13

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10446052_469875646481266_6934278020556136096_o.jpg[/img] Fashion show for Spellsword. Credits goes to Dmitriy Golubev from Facebook for sharing

predator posted at 29-6-2014 07:53

I have a question about fashion items, where can i get the costumes you can see while creating your character like the one in the picture below.

[attach]5868[/attach]

ThyDarkest posted at 29-6-2014 07:59

The ones in the character creation are not released yet , its just for preview sneak peek , but the cash shops ones  currently just looks a little different from the rest but its not the same and has extra buffs , They will probably release it together with the level 30 new content update , most probably.

predator posted at 29-6-2014 08:03

Thanks for your reply, so if they release it in the cash shop, is there any way to preview how items in the cash shop look before buying them?

Ayeven posted at 29-6-2014 08:26

[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmog.asia/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=35881&ptid=8558]6#[/url] [i]predator[/i] [/b]

So far, no. There is no way to preview how it look like before you buy it. [attach]5869[/attach] Above is Dying Sun Set for Spellsword, which available in Cash Shop at the moment.

predator posted at 29-6-2014 08:54

Thanks for answering and posting that picture, i think i will wait for them to release some new items in the cash shop before buying.

AreeSoothsayer posted at 18-9-2014 06:23

Passive Troop bonuses.

Would love to list them all but half the things don't show on the stat page.

Hp: 12% per point
Atk: 4.5% per point
Def: 100 per point
Mov spd: 100 per point

AreeSoothsayer posted at 19-9-2014 00:10

Dangit, Mov Spd is supposed to be 66 per point.

Xenon149 posted at 1-10-2014 19:50

hello all! it has been quiet some time that i have seen someone update this thread with new details.. well in my days of KUF2 i have learned a lot from many friendly people from my guild and around the world. Please be informed that some of the details might vary due to game updates or just by me. Please if you see anything wrong or have more details to add, reply at will! so anyways, here are some information that i can remember at the moment :P

It's best to have magic offense and magic critical gems installed on ur weapon. Spellswords are the magic based heroes that mostly does damage based on magic offense and magic criticals.

It's best to have the Tree of Illusion skill if you are going for melee troops in ur army. It heals nearby soldier which is really helpful in combats! likewise, if you are into range troops like mortals and such, try to have the Tree of Freezing Moon skill. if enemy troops gets closer to ur range units, just cast the spell and move ur units away from the spot to save them. Also it makes the enemy soldiers take more magic damage so it's good for you to wipe them off at instant!

The ice skills and the lightning skills are quiet the same. If you know how to use them you can dominate in battle. None is greater than the other. So there is no need to feel like if you had gone for lightning rather than ice it wud have been a lot better.. NO! ice is very good as well! it helps in battle in various ways! Mostly what ice spells does is it makes the enemy troops slow in attack and movement speed which is VERY helpful to win a battle! Also it gives a tad amount of defense! and what lightning does is damage. Mostly damage and STUNS! that is very helpful as well :)

Did you know spellswords are the BEST at giving buffs? it is ALWAYS helpful to give the restoration buff when ur playing with a party OR even when ur playing alone. To do it just add one ice spell and lightning spell to the runes then press R. to have offensive buff just add one lightning then R. offensive buff gives a small boost to the damage. To have defensive buff add one ice skill then R.

It is always best to craft or to get heroic weapons rather then using the normal ones you get from drops. try to get weapons closer to ur level (best to do is wait till you get to level 24 then craft one from the weaponsmith. till then use the normal ones and always keep changing to the better one if you get any). Or get heroic weapons. these weapons can be found by doing dungeons. You might get them through the dice roll or from the bosses. Remember there is no 100% guarantee you will get the weapon. It is complete random and depends on luck.

Even though i don't know much of the places just yet but i will provide you will some that i know of.

Burning Shrine gives you secondary heroic drops and as for spellswords, it's gonna be the wand :P also, doing shinning spring got me some heroic items (mostly armor) and of course thunder valley. I am on level 27 atm but i have heard and confirmed once you get to level 29, doing the mission RoA gives you heroic drops (weapons as well) :P

so thats all i will provide to you guys for now. Please do not hesitate to fix anything or to provide with more detailed guide if you like! Before i go, just a small tip for all classes!

Mortals are very strong once you upgrade them to elite and make them learn skills! it's always best to use ur hero for gathering the the enemy troops closer to you and then press the shift button (to make ur hero block all attacks while in birds eye view) then F1 (or the button where ur mortals are assigned to! or press TAB) to select ur mortals. then use the skills (numeric keys) over gathered enemy troops to destroy ALL OF THEM in matter of SECONDS!

Hope i helped somehow! :) GL HF!

zorrow02 posted at 4-10-2014 01:24

Thank you xenon!
super good tips!

Xenon149 posted at 6-10-2014 20:29

[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmog.asia/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=38366&ptid=8558]14#[/url] [i]zorrow02[/i] [/b]

Thank you! :)

xenxaki posted at 8-10-2014 21:19

to summarize it:
Tree of Illusion = best aoe heal
Spellswords buff = awesomesauce / heal :D
Ice = Insta Freeze
Lightning = Stuns

Heroic Gears = through craft or burning shrine or thunder valley
Mortars = best range troop so far

Xenon149 posted at 12-10-2014 02:31

[quote]
[size=2][color=#999999]LadyVodka Post at 1-7-2014 20:56[/color] [url=http://forum.mmog.asia/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=35911&ptid=8558][img]http://forum.mmog.asia/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size][/quote]

i would like to know the name of that fourth outfit please!!

kityw11 posted at 11-12-2014 02:51

**** Author has been banned or deleted ****

kityw12 posted at 12-12-2014 03:03

Kityw14 posted at 12-12-2014 04:36

Kityw15 posted at 16-12-2014 01:33

[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmog.asia/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=35368&ptid=8558]1#[/url] [i]CMhuhuzaii[/i] [/b]

The main area of a    Pandora appeal bracelet could be the    pandora smykker butikker bracelet itself.    Pandora bracelets setup the seem through the entire bracelet, and blessed for you personally,    Pandora has designed simple to use to discover the bracelet that is definitely exactly the proper just one single to your taste!Regardless of what the best type of jewellery will be your favorite,    Pandora bracelets have the one thing for all of us. The resources that    Pandora has accessible include cotton, leather, 925 silver, oxidized silver, and 14k gold.

Ranging in measurement from just in excess of 6" into a minor over 9" lengthy, will probably be effortless to search out the optimal measurement bracelet.pandora armbånd tilbud. Do not forget gonna go away completely slightly additional area for every one of several beads and charms you will eventually be adding. Make certain that it is possible to area a finger easily concerning your wrist plus the bracelet.

Should you be not confident what size to have, let your    pandora armbånd til charms licensed seller measure in your case. That way you will be guaranteed to obtain excellent dimensions.Silver and gold    Pandora Charms are sectioned by smaller spacers that are fitted with tiny ridges with them. Theses spacers support the beads from sliding close to about the bracelet. Additionally maintain your beads from bunching up in a single spot should the bracelet won't be filled with charms nevertheless. The threaded spacers help it become simple add or rearrange beads, allowing for one to own your beads organized in just about any purchase you want.

You can even select the type of clasp you would like to your    pandora smykker tilbud bracelet. Lobster-claws and snaps would be the two obtainable. Lobster claws can be extremely common, user friendly and intensely sturdy. The snap clasps (by far the most well-known kind of clasp for    Pandora bracelets) really are a tiny far more modern-day hunting. The 2 sides using the clasp "snap" into another (that is why the identify). The snap clasp appears like a bead, therefore it blends in properly with all the current rest of your bracelet, producing it barely apparent. Either forms of clasps can be found in 14k gold and sterling silver.   The main area of a    Pandora appeal bracelet could be the    pandora smykker butikker bracelet itself.    Pandora bracelets setup the seem through the entire bracelet, and blessed for you personally,    Pandora has designed simple to use to discover the bracelet that is definitely exactly the proper just one single to your taste!Regardless of what the best type of jewellery will be your favorite,    Pandora bracelets have the one thing for all of us. The resources that    Pandora has accessible include cotton, leather, 925 silver, oxidized silver, and 14k gold.

Ranging in measurement from just in excess of 6" into a minor over 9" lengthy, will probably be effortless to search out the optimal measurement bracelet.pandora armbånd tilbud. Do not forget gonna go away completely slightly additional area for every one of several beads and charms you will eventually be adding. Make certain that it is possible to area a finger easily concerning your wrist plus the bracelet.

Should you be not confident what size to have, let your    pandora armbånd til charms licensed seller measure in your case. That way you will be guaranteed to obtain excellent dimensions.Silver and gold    Pandora Charms are sectioned by smaller spacers that are fitted with tiny ridges with them. Theses spacers support the beads from sliding close to about the bracelet. Additionally maintain your beads from bunching up in a single spot should the bracelet won't be filled with charms nevertheless. The threaded spacers help it become simple add or rearrange beads, allowing for one to own your beads organized in just about any purchase you want.

You can even select the type of clasp you would like to your    pandora smykker tilbud bracelet. Lobster-claws and snaps would be the two obtainable. Lobster claws can be extremely common, user friendly and intensely sturdy. The snap clasps (by far the most well-known kind of clasp for    Pandora bracelets) really are a tiny far more modern-day hunting. The 2 sides using the clasp "snap" into another (that is why the identify). The snap clasp appears like a bead, therefore it blends in properly with all the current rest of your bracelet, producing it barely apparent. Either forms of clasps can be found in 14k gold and sterling silver.  The main area of a    Pandora appeal bracelet could be the    pandora smykker butikker bracelet itself.    Pandora bracelets setup the seem through the entire bracelet, and blessed for you personally,    Pandora has designed simple to use to discover the bracelet that is definitely exactly the proper just one single to your taste!Regardless of what the best type of jewellery will be your favorite,    Pandora bracelets have the one thing for all of us. The resources that    Pandora has accessible include cotton, leather, 925 silver, oxidized silver, and 14k gold.

You can even select the type of clasp you would like to your    pandora smykker tilbud bracelet. Lobster-claws and snaps would be the two obtainable. Lobster claws can be extremely common, user friendly and intensely sturdy. The snap clasps (by far the most well-known kind of clasp for    Pandora bracelets) really are a tiny far more modern-day hunting. The 2 sides using the clasp "snap" into another (that is why the identify). The snap clasp appears like a bead, therefore it blends in properly with all the current rest of your bracelet, producing it barely apparent. Either forms of clasps can be found in 14k gold and sterling silver.  The main area of a    Pandora appeal bracelet could be the    pandora smykker butikker bracelet itself.    Pandora bracelets setup the seem through the entire bracelet, and blessed for you personally,    Pandora has designed simple to use to discover the bracelet that is definitely exactly the proper just one single to your taste!Regardless of what the best type of jewellery will be your favorite,    Pandora bracelets have the one thing for all of us. The resources that    Pandora has accessible include cotton, leather, 925 silver, oxidized silver, and 14k gold.

You can even select the type of clasp you would like to your    pandora smykker tilbud bracelet. Lobster-claws and snaps would be the two obtainable. Lobster claws can be extremely common, user friendly and intensely sturdy. The snap clasps (by far the most well-known kind of clasp for    Pandora bracelets) really are a tiny far more modern-day hunting. The 2 sides using the clasp "snap" into another (that is why the identify). The snap clasp appears like a bead, therefore it blends in properly with all the current rest of your bracelet, producing it barely apparent. Either forms of clasps can be found in 14k gold and sterling silver.

kity18 posted at 16-12-2014 02:01

[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmog.asia/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=35368&ptid=8558]1#[/url] [i]CMhuhuzaii[/i] [/b]

The main area of a    Pandora appeal bracelet could be the    pandora smykker butikker bracelet itself.    Pandora bracelets setup the seem through the entire bracelet, and blessed for you personally,    Pandora has designed simple to use to discover the bracelet that is definitely exactly the proper just one single to your taste!Regardless of what the best type of jewellery will be your favorite,    Pandora bracelets have the one thing for all of us. The resources that    Pandora has accessible include cotton, leather, 925 silver, oxidized silver, and 14k gold.

You can even select the type of clasp you would like to your    pandora smykker tilbud bracelet. Lobster-claws and snaps would be the two obtainable. Lobster claws can be extremely common, user friendly and intensely sturdy. The snap clasps (by far the most well-known kind of clasp for    Pandora bracelets) really are a tiny far more modern-day hunting. The 2 sides using the clasp "snap" into another (that is why the identify). The snap clasp appears like a bead, therefore it blends in properly with all the current rest of your bracelet, producing it barely apparent. Either forms of clasps can be found in 14k gold and sterling silver.   The main area of a    Pandora appeal bracelet could be the    pandora smykker butikker bracelet itself.    Pandora bracelets setup the seem through the entire bracelet, and blessed for you personally,    Pandora has designed simple to use to discover the bracelet that is definitely exactly the proper just one single to your taste!Regardless of what the best type of jewellery will be your favorite,    Pandora bracelets have the one thing for all of us. The resources that    Pandora has accessible include cotton, leather, 925 silver, oxidized silver, and 14k gold.

You can even select the type of clasp you would like to your    pandora smykker tilbud bracelet. Lobster-claws and snaps would be the two obtainable. Lobster claws can be extremely common, user friendly and intensely sturdy. The snap clasps (by far the most well-known kind of clasp for    Pandora bracelets) really are a tiny far more modern-day hunting. The 2 sides using the clasp "snap" into another (that is why the identify). The snap clasp appears like a bead, therefore it blends in properly with all the current rest of your bracelet, producing it barely apparent. Either forms of clasps can be found in 14k gold and sterling silver.

Page: [1] 2