Back Forum New

How to retrieve deleted messages on iPhone effectively

I deleted all the text messages on my iPhone 5, but some of them are valuable to me and I need to get them back. I am wondering whether there is a powerful tool can help me recover data from iPhone 5 .

This situation is so common on our daily life among iPhone users. Now I don’t need to worry about this issue. We can get back all the deleted text messages with third-party iPhone deleted message recovery software which is useful to help you retrieve lost/deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch easily and fast.

Just follow the steps as blow

Firstly,you should download the iPhone data recovery on http://ifonemate.com/ and install it on the PC.

Then, connect your iPhone for your tablet or PC. Then launch iPhone data recovery and click  "Start Scan" button to scan your iPhone.

Note: For iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS clients, you should switch to a advanced recovery mode.

Step two Preview and recover deleted messages on iPhone

When the process of scanning is completed, you could select Messages and Message Attachments to review all the text messages on iPhone and choose the text messages you want to recover. Then Click "Recover to PC" button and save the recovered text messages on your computer.
Favor Share

Post Last Edit by Lanber1 at 19-11-2015 19:39

To recover deleted data from iPhone, you need an iPhone data recovery software to help you get them back. iPhone text recovery software is a powerful tool that can recover data like photos, sms, notes, imessages, Facebook messages, whatsapp data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly, If you have sync iPhone with iTunes before, you also can use the software to extract iTunes backup files and iCloud backup files. Because use iTunes or iCloud to restore iPhone data, it will cover current data on iPhone, so you can use this tool to scan your backup and select suitable files to recover, it won't cover the current iPhone data.

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup easily and quickly, the detailed steps as below:
Step 1: Launch the program and connect your iPhone to computer.
After connect your iPhone to the software, it will recognize your iPhone. Then select “Recover from iOS devices” mode.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone and preview deleted data
Click Start Scan button to scan your iPhone, when the scanning process is completed, all deleted data will display in scan result, and you see all of them.
Step 3. Recover deleted data
Select the suitable data to recover. You can transfer all deleted data to computer to back to iPhone.

Read detail: how to recover iPhone contacts without backup

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum