Back Forum New

How to do iPhone data recovery effectively on Mac or Windows

Two routines to recover lost iPhone data on Mac   

Method.1: Directly Recover from Your Devices or iTunes Backup.

For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4, you can output and recover erased information directly from your gadget, or recoup from iTunes backup files;Directly Recover from your iPhone

Method.2: Retrieve Previous Data by means of Your Device's iTunes Backup File.

For all different iDevices, including iPhone 5,iPone 4S, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, iPad smaller than expected, extricate your gadget's iTunes backup documents to get back all already synchronized SMS, contacts, notes, call logs, etc.Recover Previous Data by means of Your Device's iTunes Backup File on PC.

iPhone data recovery can recover 12 Types of File like Contacts, Messages,Photos, Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks;Recover every single recoverable document including those as of late lost from your gadget, and those right now existing on you're device;Simply snap to choose the filtered records you need to recover.This iPhone Data Recovery is keep running on Mac or Windows,you can Free Download on http://ifonemate.com/ and attempt before you purchase.

For all iOS Devices, as iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/6Plus/6 and iPad with Retina Display, recover by means of iTunes backup

Data recovery for iTunes- - Recover Data for iPhone, iPad and iPod from iTunes you have backup

After you jailbreaking iphone or redesign to iOS9,iOS8 system,you may lost all iphone vital data,including iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Music,Video,Call list and more,before you overhaul iphone to iOS9,iOS8 you have to backup all iphone information to PC with Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits.
Favor Share

Post Last Edit by Lanber1 at 28-8-2015 23:13

To recover lost Mac & iPhone data is not that difficult. There are two effective methods that you can apply to get back those valuable files, depending on what resources you have on hand (whether you have iTunes backup or a good recovery software).

Method 1: Recover lost data on iPhone using iTunes backup
If you have backed up your phone through iTunes after saving the contacts on your iPhone before syncing it, then you can use iTunes to recover lost data from iPhone. Here's how:

Step 1 – Choose an iTunes backup file of your device to scan, and click Scan. The process will extract the content from your phone backup file.

Step 2 – Once the scan is finished, the screen will display the entire backup content extracted. Find your contactss — in .mpeg format typically — and click Recover to recover deleted contacts on iPhone.

Method 2: No backup? Just use a third party iPhone data recovery tool to recover lost data on iPhone
Tips: To avoiding lost contacts on your iPhone,you must to back up your iPhone contacts to computer,so that you never lost iPhone contacts.

If you own an iPhone and one day it stuck in recovery mode, you can use the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix it. It is  a professional tool to help you enter or exit recovery mode of iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad or iPod. So as the best iPhone recovery mode software for Windows, you can use it to fix your iPhone. Once your iphone stuck in recovery mode computer and itunes won't recognize iphone, you can use it.

How to reset forgotten Windows login password? A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows  login password. The login screen rejected my password. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. However, I fortunately got Windows Password Key to reset forgotten Windows  password instantly yet no data loss.  It is really a nice Windows administrator password recovery tool. I get it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum