Back Forum New

The useful tips to recover deleted text messages on iPhone directly

Last week, I lost my important text messages due to unknown reasons and these messages include my business information and chat with my clients. I’m so worried that want to find a powerful and quick iPhone data recovery with simple operation. Luckily, the third-party and professional iPhone recovery software-iFoneMate and help me get back the lost text messages easily and quickly.

Nowadays, iPhone plays a more and more important role in the daily life of users and it can be used to take digital photos, watch movies and videos, store important contacts, notes, text messages, download the useful and funny App and so on. Much data are produced and stored through iPhone .So the data loss on iPhone become easy. But don’t worry, the text messages the users deleted or lost aren’t be gone immediately and they are still on someplace of the iPhone. So they are recoverable through efficient iPhone recovery tool-iFoneMate. What’s the important need to note is that stop using the messages on iPhone when the text messages are missing, for which the new data will overwrite the old messages .

iFoneMate can retrieve deleted text messages from all iOS devices including iPhone 6s/6/6plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS, iPad, iPad mini, iPad air and iPod touch 4/5 etc and other more data like notes,contacts ,photos, WeChat chat history , call history, , Safari bookmarks, calendar and more, except for text messages are recoverable through iFoneMate.

Three recovery modes are provided by iFoneMate

Recover from iOS devices

Retrieve from iTunes backup files

Restore from iCloud backup files

How to recover deleted data text messages from iPhone directly with iFoneMate

First of all, simply and freely download the iFoneMate on http://ifonemate.com/download/ and install it on the computer

1, connect the iPhone with computer via USB cable link and launch iPhone message recovery. Select “Recover from iOS devices” mode.

2 Click “Start” and choose “Messages” category for start scanning by iFoneMate

3, when the scanning process is end, all the text messages will be founded on the “Messages” category. Preview the detailed contents of text messages and select the ones they need. Click “Recover to PC” to save the text messages on the computer.
Favor Share

When you lost message from iPhone and back up your iPhone message with iCloud, how to recover those lost message. As we know, you can't access iCloud backup, so you need to use iPhone message recovery program for help to download message from iCloud. The tool allow you to extract iCloud backup and restored all lost message, just server steps.
Run the software and choose the correct mode, then sign in your iCloud account. The the software will list all iCloud back files, you can choose one to download and scan it. After finish the scan, you can preview all iCloud message and select the message which you want to recover.
Similar steps you can use to restore lost message from iTunes backup files. If you don't make iTunes or iCloud backup, the software allow you to scan your phone and recover deleted text messages on iPhone directly, if the message are not overwritten, you can get all message back without message loss.
how to recover contacts from iPhone
how to recover deleted imessages on iPhone

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum