Back Forum New

How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone directly

"I firmly believed that iPhone has become one of the advanced productions of people’s lives. We could use iPhone in everywhere such as taking photos, recording the videos of friend’s wedding anniversary, sending some important messages to our leader  and  so forth. That is the point I want to mention that I have deleted my text messages on my iPhone severl days ago,  and  something important were also include. Now I feel very helpless and  frustrated that if I could not get the message back I may lose my job, is there any solution could help me?"
In view of the above situation, we today here will provide you two methods to solve it. With the help of iPhone recovery tool, a kind of iPhone SMS recovery tool can help you retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.
You need to download the free version of recovery tool on http://www.iphonerecoverytool.com/  and install it on the computer.
Part 1: How to retrieve deleted text messages from iphone on Mac
Step 1. You need to select your device model and  recovery mode
First of all, you need to connect your iPhone with your Mac and  launch the program. A start window will be came out as following. Now, please select your device model,  and  then choose the recovery mode.
At this moment, there are two recover modes for you to select. Now, you need to select themethod of "Recover from IOS Device". A plug-in may need to be downloaded, just select the "Download" button to get it.
Step 2. In order to prepare for scanning you need to enter the device system
Do as the instructions said to enter the system,  and  them let the program scan your iPhone successfully.
1. Hold your iPhone  and  click the interface’s button of "Start".
2. Press "Power"  and  "Home" buttons at the same time for 10 seconds.
3. Release the "Power" button after 10 seconds, but keep pressing the "Home" for another 15 seconds.
Release the "Home" button after successfully entered the scanning mode. Now the program is starting to scan your iPhone.
Step 3. Now you can scan your iPhone
Click "Start Scan" button to start to scan your iPhone for lost data.
Step 4. Retrieve text messages from iPhone on Mac
After the scan, you will find all the data of your iPhone displayed  and  listed in a order. You can only click Messages  and  browse your messages. Save the ones you want by clicking "Recover" button.
Favor Share

If you don't make a backup before, don't worry, the deleted messages store in iPhone photosbase automatically once you lost photos by deleted them or the phone crased, water damaged, so you have a chance to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone directly, but you need to use a iPhone data recovery  program for help, just need 3 steps to recover deleted messages on iPhone, or you can recover iPhone messages by using iTunes, right-click on your device and press ‘Restore from backup…’, choose the latest backup and proceed.
how to retrieve deleted imessages on iPhone

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum