Back Forum New

DivoSaga Tutor Recruitment

Post Last Edit by Al3xis at 19-4-2013 16:02

MMOG.asia is recruiting DivoSaga Tutor for DivoSaga. Official prepares high salary reward to each DivoSaga Tutor. Official will reward the DivoSaga Tutor did well in helping the game. The maximum rewards will be 1000 Jewel every 2 week !

Recruitment Date & Time: 19 Apr 2013 - 26 Apr 2013

Vacancy: 1-2

Jobscope:
1. Understand all DivoSaga features and able to solve new player problem immediately.
2. Enthusiasm, correctly answer all questions via World , Mail or Private Chat.
3. Correctly guide new players to learn more DivoSaga features with full patience.
4. Promote Official activity and announcement.
5. Provide the full cooperation with official crew, immediate feedback to official crew if found any bug/error.
7. Online more than 5 hours per day.

The action as below will deduct your reward:
1. The DivoSaga Tutor does not on-line in 48 hours without any reason or take leave.
2. Player report to GM about DivoSaga Tutor responsibilities or attitude.
3. The DivoSaga Tutor had been complained by player (with the screenshot).

The Process of DivoSaga Tutor Recruitment:
1. Player who are interested with the DivoSaga Tutor may have to fill in the Application Form at MMOG.asia Forum.
2. Official crew will select DivoSaga Tutor among the Applicants.
3. Selected applicants will receive Forum Private Message about passing interview.
4. For those who have passed the interview, trial (14 days or more) will given as DivoSaga Tutor Internship
5. After the trial, trainee who did excellent will officially become DivoSaga Tutor.
6. DivoSaga Tutor reward will be given every 2 weeks according to Tutor's performance.

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C:
2. Age:
3. Contact (Facebook Address):
4. Character name:
5. Server name:
6. Level:
7. Power:
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:
10. Average online hours:
11. Apply reason:
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).

Note:
1. DivoSaga Tutor's statements do not represent Official pronouncements.
2. To protect DivoSaga Tutor identity, Official will not announce the name of candidates.
3. All rewards will be confiscated if found violation of the game.
4. The Official reserves the right to modify the rule without prior notice further holds the final decision authority.
Favor Share

Reply 1# Al3xis

1. Name as per I/C:
2. Age:
3. Contact (Facebook Address):
4. Character name:
5. Level:
6. Power:
7. The date of start to play DivoSaga:
8. How well do you know about DivoSaga:
9. Average online hours:
10. Apply reason:
11. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).  

1.Umar Ubaidullah Bin Osman
2.25 years
3.Sod Otai(umar)
4.YaMaHa(Darkness)
7.Disember 2012
8.friend...and i have mmog account to..
9.totally 14hours(3pm-5am)
10.to help newbie...resolution problem...
11.8am-3am...

1. Name as per I/C: Aniz
2. Age: 25 years old
3. Contact (Facebook Address): chaullene_02@yahoo.com
4. Character name: ♥aNiZ♥09
5. Level: 42
6. Power: 16536
7. The date of start to play DivoSaga: November 2, 2012
8. How well do you know about DivoSaga: i know all about divosaga.
9. Average online hours:10 hours
10. Apply reason:Because i have all the qualifications of being a Divosaga Tutor.
11. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).

1. Name as per I/C: Aniz
2. Age: 25 years old
3. Contact (Facebook Address): chaullene_02@yahoo.com
4. Character name: ♥aNiZ♥09
5. Level: 42
6. Power: 16536
7. The date of start to play DivoSaga: November 2, 2012
8. How well do you know about DivoSaga: i know all about divosaga.
9. Average online hours:10 hours
10. Apply reason:Because i have all the qualifications of being a Divosaga Tutor.

Post Last Edit by mike098 at 10-1-2013 16:45

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: Mike
2. Age: 24
3. Contact (Facebook Address): gonfreak44@ymail.com
4. Character name: T®Ax3x (ranger)
5. Level: 39
6. Power: 15376
7. The date of start to play DivoSaga: Dec 15, 2012 ... my char in aquarius is mike098(wiz) lvl 44
8. How well do you know about DivoSaga: gems, atribute, guild, dungeons, prty, pvp, bfield, etc..
9. Average online hours: 17 - 20hrs
10. Apply reason: Enjoying answering questions as many as i know, and the pay ofcourse..

You can trace my online hours if you want... im playing server Pisces

1. Name as per I/C: MasterJomil
2. Age: 23 years old
3. Contact (Facebook Address):masterjomil@yahoo.com(facebook) / jm_for_short@yahoo.com(yahoomail)
4. Character name:♥Mikhaila♥
5. Level: 47
6. Power: 20479
7. The date of start to play DivoSaga: i don't know what exactly but i think November 2nd Week.
8. How well do you know about DivoSaga:all about DivoSaga
9. Average online hours:11 to 12 hours
10. Apply reason:i what to help the newbie's how to play easy DivoSaga and experience become a GM in this game and also the salary

if i become a DivoSaga Tutor i will ensure to you my online active hours is 15 hours fix!
Mikhaila Jamilla De Sahagun

can the application form submitted via email?Reluctant to expose my personal details here.

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: Joey
2. Age: 19 years old
3. Contact (Facebook Address):www.facebook.com/joemarie.domingo.16
4. Character name: JJEHniMeng
5. Server name: Pisces
6. Level: 39
7. Power: 13196
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: i dont know the exact date. but i think it's 4th week of december
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: all about DivoSaga
10. Average online hours: 10 to 11 hours
11. Apply reason: i want to help The New Player of divosaga and how is it play, and i want to experience to become a GM in this game and Because of the salary
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).

1. Name as per I/C:fariz Riqwal Rinjani
2. Age:19
3. Contact (Facebook Address):http://www.facebook.com/ffreakerzinsanz
4. Character name:K1rit0
5. Server name:aquarius
6. Level:49
7. Power:21957
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:november 10
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:i know all about divo saga very well
10. Average online hours:6,5 hours
11. apply reason:in my own guild still many below lvl35 players, and they always ask me about their quest and everything, so maybe i can help another ppl. not only my guild member.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). usually i log in at 3 and still log in till 2 in the morning to hunt some TPs

1. Name as per I/C: Russel Algarme
2. Age:16
3. Contact (Facebook Address): russelcrysel@yahoo.com
4. Character name: RsseL♥
5. Server name: Pisces
6. Level: 39
7. Power: 13523
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:November 16 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: i know well about this game Like Participating events, Leveling up And more
10. Average online hours: 14 Hours
11. Apply reason: I want to help other player to easily know this game and i want the reward also
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). (GMT+8) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum