1. Name as per I/C: Danial
2. Age: 19
3. Contact (Facebook Address): http://www.facebook.com/milo.peng.5
4. Character Name: Tashii
5. Server name: Aries
6. Level: 59
7. Power: 35392
8. The date of start to play Divo Saga: January 2013
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know everything from A - Z bout this game.
10. Average online hours: 7-8 hours
11. Apply reason: Need jewel for my character , helping newbie player to understand many thing in this game and try my best to answer their question.
12. If uou are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 5 pm till 1am (gmt+8)
Fvuk The World ..l..

1. Name as per I/C:YOONG KOK KENT

2. Age:30
3. Contact (Facebook Address):minnt_vortex@hotmail.com
4. Character name:Minnt
5. Server nameisces
6. Level:65
7. Power:45976
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:Forget the actual date is around 2012 DEcember
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: DivoSaga is a browser-based game published by Malaysia-based Friendster.Graphics in Divosaga are rendered in 2D
10. Average online hours:8hrs -10hrs
11. Apply reason:Hope I can service Divosaga better due to i love Divosaga online game alot and i have put alot of afford on the game and i hope divosaga can work well and i hope i aslo can help divosaga improve more such as catching bugs and catch some player that playing hacking....is part of our job...and Screen shot they movement.

12.If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).
i can fullfill my dutyfrom 8pm-2am GMT8

1. Name as per I/C: Pamela Manlangit
2. Age: 24
3. Contact (Facebook Address):https://www.facebook.com/pamelakyutie
4. Character name: Safarah, Shanarra
5. Server name: Aries, Aquarius
6. Level: 67, 40
7. Power: 47k, 21k
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: December
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know everything about divosaga, from buildings, Astrology, gems, Blacksmith, mounts, Battlefield, Guild war, Guild features, Character's attribute and etc.
10. Average online hours: 12-14hrs
11. Apply reason: I want to spend my free time by helping the divosaga players, especially the new ones to understand the game, answer their questions and by hearing their complains/problems in game.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 5pm- 2am

1. Name as per I/C: Pamela Manlangit
3. Contact (Facebook Address):https://www.facebook.com/pamelakyutie
4. Character name: Safarah, Shanarra
5. Server name: Aries, Aquarius
6. Level: 67, 40
7. Power: 47k, 21k
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: December
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know everything about divosaga, from buildings, Astrology, gems, Blacksmith, mounts, Battlefield, Guild war, Guild features, Character's attribute and etc.
10. Average online hours: 12-14hrs
11. Apply reason: I want to spend my free time by helping the divosaga players, especially the new ones to understand the game, answer their questions and by hearing their complains/problem in game.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 4pm- 2am

1. Name as per I/C: Jasper
2. Age: 17
3. Contact (Facebook Address): jasperasuncion_12@yahoo.com
4. Character name: Ωjasper♂Ω
5. Server name: Gemini
6. Level: 39
7. Power: 16504
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: 1st week of May
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: i dont know all but i know a lot !!
10. Average online hours: 15-20 hours
11. Apply reason: 1st i want to help the players to know better this game especially the newbie .. 2nd as u can see how well i know about divosaga i answered i dont know all so i want to know All about divosaga and also i want to experience a job of helping the players to their problem that encounter to this game .. and 3rd being true to myself, i want the reward also !! thats all
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). i will promise that i will be online start at 10am in the morning to 12am midnight ..
abcd

1. Name as per I/C: Syaiful
2. Age: 17
3. Contact (Facebook Address): https://www.facebook.com/syaiful.zain.9
4. Character Name: ZumiCullen
5. Server name: Libra
6. Level: 43
7. Power: 17468
8. The date of start to play Divo Saga: 20 August 2013
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: Underground, Medal, Gem effect, Mount, MVP   battlefield, Guild War, Level up faster, Portal Of Heroes, Jewel, Market, Guild Ability, Plunder, Guild Mine, and many more
10. Average online hours: 3-4 hours, 5-6 hours if Holiday
11. Apply reason: Need jewel for my character , helping newbie player to understand many thing in this game and try my best to answer their question.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 8pm - 12am (Monday-Thursday), 3pm-6pm(Friday), 10am-3pm(saturday&Sunday)
just a newbie and want to know something new

1. Name as per I/C: breyzzz
2. Age: 26
3. Contact (Facebook Address): talosig_aubrey@yahoo.com
4. Character name: breyzzz
5. Server name: GEMINI
6. Level: 43
7. Power: 32168
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: First week of june
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: EVERYTHING SIR.. ^_^ buildings, Astrology, gems, Blacksmith, mounts, Battlefield, Guild war, Guild features, Character's attribute and etc.
10. Average online hours: 10-14 hours
11. Apply reason: to teach players on how to understand the game to be able for them to enjoy and realize how exciting the game is.. for that, they will continue playing divosaga and enjoy this exciting game..
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 8am-5pm (everyday) 6pm-12am (everyday)

1. Name as per I/C: McDohl
3. Contact (Facebook Address): Bimo McDohl
4. Character name: Moron
5. Server name: Aquarius
6. Level: 75
7. Power: 98093 (without any buff)
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: 21 November 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: Excellent
10. Average online hours: 7
11. Apply reason: got nothing to do
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 5PM - 1AM (everyday) GMT+10
yo

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum