1. Name as per I/C: Hisyamuddin
2. Age:18
3. Contact (Facebook Address):http://www.facebook.com/hisyamuddin.aronz
4. Character name:™Darknesz™
5. Server name:Aquarius
6. Level:52
7. Power:28033
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: maybe second week of November 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know Divosaga very well .
10. Average online hours: 9 hours
11. Apply reason: To teach new player about how to play this game nicely .
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: Saw Eng Chuan
2. Age: 21
3. Contact (Facebook Address): jimmy_saw129@hotmail.com
4. Character name: JimmySaw
5. Server name: Aquarius
6. Level: 51
7. Power: 27530
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: 1st December
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know most of the features like PVP, MVP and Battlefield. I know how the systems works.
10. Average online hours: 15 hours averagely
11. Apply reason: I want to help out people and also for the fun of the game. (partly reward also) XD
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). (GMT+8 7a.m-12p.m, 2p.m to 5p.m (sometimes), 7p.m to 11p.m)

1. Name: Remar A. Gonzales
2. Age: 20
3.. Contact (Facebook Address): skiberll@yahoo.com
4. Character name: TinA
6. Level: 45
7. Power: 21943
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: November 15, 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: i know all things in DivoSaga such as systems of mvp, pvp, Battle field, portal of heroes and everything, especially the Do's and Don't's
10. Average online hours: minimum of 7 hours
11. Apply reason: primarily to help the newbies and explain everything to them and answer any concerns or questions so that they'd love the game, to assist the game by doing the responsibility of a tutor, to spy on cheaters and players who glitch to maintain fair game, and of course to experience public service in DivoSaga.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour): mostly 2pm - 11pm and 8am - 11:30am

1. Name as per I/C: Jeric Saul
3. Contact (Facebook Address): sauljeric@yahoo.com.ph
4. Character name: Divonyo
6. Level: 44
7. Power: 19473
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: December 2, 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know DivoSaga's basics, it's do's and dont's especially the to do's that will help a player ( and newbies ) level up and build their characters so they'll love this game!
10. Average online hours: 6 hours on weekdays ( except friday ), 18 hours on weekends and friday.
11. Apply reason: It's been noticeable that most players in Divosaga ( Aquarius ) are Filipinos and most of time they get really out of hand, I think I'll be a lot of help to them this way.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).: 6 pm to 7 pm on monday to thursday, 10 am to 3 am every fridays and saturdays and 10 am to 10 pm on sundays.

Post Last Edit by Sid at 10-1-2013 21:22

Post Last Edit by Sid at 10-1-2013 21:19

1. Name as per I/C: SID
2. Age:28
3. Contact (Facebook Address):https://www.facebook.com/jay.abungan
4. Character name xXSIDXx
5. Server name:pisces
6. Level:39
7. Power:14048
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: I barely remember when pisces started but I am formerly from aquarius server
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:I am familiar with character builds attributes how to craft doing quest.
10. Average online hours:12 hours minimum. I manage an internet cafe that is why I am always online.
11. Apply reason: since I always did it to newbies and malaysian players on our guild why not help more being a tutor? so please consider my application.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).12:00pm-12:00MN got some stuff on the morning.

Post Last Edit by Yukinosama at 10-1-2013 21:37

Post Last Edit by Yukinosama at 10-1-2013 21:33

1. Name as per I/C:Jan Michael Miñoza
2. Age:24
3. Contact (Facebook Address): janminoza2000@yahoo.com (FB NAME: Ayaw Pag Ingon Ana)
4. Character name: Aoi♥
5. Server name: Pisces
5. Level: 32
6. Power:8945
7. The date of start to play DivoSaga: December 10 , 2012
8. How well do you know about DivoSaga: So much that i can answer many questions you can give me ( a test will do )
9. Average online hours: 5 - 6 (weekdays) 10 - 12 (weekends)
10. Apply reason: Because i want to help those new players enjoy divosaga. since i was once a newbie player myself but due to my consistent research and dedication to the game i can provide service to those newbies who need my help. since i also want the game to improve and have more players and a better community for the new players. I have been helping my fellow guildmates and friends with tips ingame so that they will be from zero to hero. Being informed on the game is a very powerful weapon. Use it well and reward yourself
11. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).  5 - 7 hours for weekdays and i can go from 8 - 10 on weekends since i will also be active playing my character.

Application Form

1. Name as per I/C:
Lee Shu Xian
2. Age:
3. Contact (Facebook Address):
http://www.facebook.com/NottyGurlzZz/
4. Character name:
NottyGurlzZ
5. Server name:
Aquarius
6. Level:
7. Power:
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:
30th October, 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:
I've played the game since it came out, and even during Closed Beta.
So, I'm pretty sure I know most of the things about the game.
I also check out 神曲 and Wartunes for extra information on upcoming patches.
10. Average online hours:
More than 10 hours per day.
11. Apply reason:
- To help out other players that requires assistance and guidance
- To provide assistance for multiple races, as I'm able to speak in English, Chinese and Malay
- To kill the spare time as most of the daily missions are done in no time
- Too much inquiries, too little place for them to seek for assistance
- To get the 1000 Jewels every fortnight of course!

Some questions that I wanna ask:
1. Are the tutors getting a new ID with Speakers and Trumpets in it for answering player's questions?
2. If they are not, does it mean that the tutors will be doing the job using their own game accounts?
3. And if yes, will they be required to change their guilds? Or in short, will it affect the tutors own game-play?

P.S. The Facebook account provided here is merely an account created solely for this game as I didn't want any interference or overlapping between the game and my own real-life activities. However, I'll log into the account daily to check on any news or if the official crews had contacted me.

Post Last Edit by Jeric at 10-1-2013 23:04

Post Last Edit by Jeric at 10-1-2013 23:00

Reply 14# Jeric

for some reason, i can't edit my post >.<
so here's my correct application form and facebook contact:

1. Name as per I/C: Jeric Saul
3. Contact (Facebook Address): http://www.facebook.com/jejericric
4. Character name: Divonyo
6. Level: 44
7. Power: 19473
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: December 2, 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know DivoSaga's basics, it's do's and dont's especially the to do's that will help a player ( and newbies ) level up and build their characters so they'll love this game!
10. Average online hours: 6 hours on weekdays ( except friday ), 18 hours on weekends and friday.
11. Apply reason: It's been noticeable that most players in Divosaga ( Aquarius ) are Filipinos and most of time they get really out of hand, I think I'll be a lot of help to them this way.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).: 6 pm to 7 pm on monday to thursday, 10 am to 3 am every fridays and saturdays and 10 am to 10 pm on sundays.
Cool story hun! Now go make me a sandwich.

1. Name as per I/C: Adrian Gerodias
2. Age: 22
3. Contact (Facebook Address): http://www.facebook.com/adrian.euphoria
4. Character name: ``Legolas``
5. Server name: Pisces
6. Level: 39
7. Power: 16,577
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: about 4months ago
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know all the basics of playing the game as well as the explanations of the terms in the game that most of the time confuses players. I know the pros and cons of every equipment, star and stats in the game.
10. Average online hours: 6-7 hours on weekdays, 9-10 hours on weekends
11. Apply reason: Most of the players are Filipinos like me which makes me a suitable candidate because I can speak Filipino language and I'm also fluent in speaking English that  I can assure that I can tend to other player's who only understands English.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 6pm-11pm on Monday and Wednesday, 11am - 3pm then 8pm - 11pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 1pm - 11pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Post Last Edit by BoomMC at 11-1-2013 01:13

Post Last Edit by BoomMC at 11-1-2013 01:13

1. Name as per I/C:  Boom
2. Age:31
3. Contact (Facebook Address): dan.macintyre1@facebook.com
4. Character name:BoomMC
5. Server name:Aquarius
6. Level:39
7. Power:11804
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: november/december 2011
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:  good knowledge
10. Average online hours:6+
11. Apply reason:  i live in canada and have already helped many new english speaking users.  When i first started i found things a little difficult to fully learn, and so I try and help others so they can learn easier.
12. N/A

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum