Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: Ian Pon
2. Age: 22
3. Contact (Facebook Address): hitman27ian@yahoo.com
4. Character name: ian27
5. Server name: aquarius
6. Level: 56
7. Power: 29546
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: i forgot. but im playing this around 3 month
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: i think not much but im aware of all items,skill,dungeons.and i can help with any problem in lowbie 2 make them strong.
10. Average online hours: sometimes 10- 15 hours if my broadban got load always 24 hours
11. Apply reason: to have an anvantages in other players
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).
i can fullfill my duty if im going 2 work with u guys.if im in.i cant do work in pvp mvp and battlefield time.
lvl are just numbers in this world.
strenght is just an illusion.

Reply 1# Al3xis

1. Name as per I/C: Boogie
2. Age: 31
3. Contact (Facebook Address): https://www.facebook.com/merruel.tuvida?ref=tn_tnmn
4. Character name: GriffinEye
5. Server name: Aquarius
6. Level: 49
7. Power: 24,420
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: month of November
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: in the scale of 1 - 10, i'm at 9
10. Average online hours: 8 - 12 hours, if necessary
11. Apply reason: i want to give good / useful advises to players, which i didn't receive when i started playing

Post Last Edit by Arale at 14-1-2013 12:11

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: MohdAzrilAshari
2. Age: 29
3. Contact (Facebook Address):areilyusri@ymail.com
4. Character name:Arale
5. Server nameisces
6. Level:48
7. Power:23119
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:after cbt divosaga (ex wartune player )
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:mostly i know all about DivoSaga
10. Average online hours: 12 hour perday
11. Apply reason:i want help other plalyer to make more freindly and happy gaming in Divosaga
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). 1100am to 0200am ( servertime )

Post Last Edit by khimmy at 14-1-2013 15:11

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: Khimmy
2. Age: 22 years old
3. Contact (Facebook Address): Khimmy_dora123@yahoo.com
4. Character name: Andromeda
6. Level: 53
7. Power: 26995
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: 1st week of  November
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know everything about DivoSaga.
10. Average online hours:10-15 hrs
11. Apply reason: To serve and give the players quality game information ,enjoy  and help the players.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).  My online hours active at 6 o'clock am to 1 o'clock am.
Smile Always

1. Name as per I/C: Emil Castagnier
2. Age:26
3. Contact (Facebook Address):greatlioyd123@yahoo.com
4. Character name:Geoffrey
6. Level:52
7. Power:25395
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:November 4 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:i know everything
10. Average online hours: 3 hours
11. Apply reason:i wanna become a tutor so i can. Help out others when they needed help.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). i most usually online when battlefield and pvp start once they`re done i will hunt tp stone then offline

Post Last Edit by pitchblack at 15-1-2013 12:09

Application Form
1. Name as per I/C: Mark Helle Tabuna
2. Age: 27
3. Contact (Facebook Address): Territorial.dispute.m@gmail.com
4. Character name: Amarant
6. Level: 26
7. Power: 7504
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: 3rd Week of December in the year of 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: In my short time on playing this game (DIVO SAGA) Im currently the strongest hero in my level range among any other player..ihave learned how to be strong even though my level is not that high.. and i have researched all the mechanics of the game thats why i can say that i know "DivoSaga" pretty well.
10. Average online hours: 8-12 hours online
11. Apply reason:  At first i already knew that you cannot judge the players ability to be a tutor by judging its level and power in-game..but it is still a major advantage when it comes to that..but whats best is the ability of tutor-to-be to communicate well with DivoSaga players and how patient they can be.I have great people skills and I have great customer service skills(experienced during my call center agent days). I have years of experience in the open position. I'm a leader. I take charge of any situation but also allow others to shine. I'm very neat, organized and reliable. To get the job done you can depend on me. I'm a quick learner I always have a positive attitude and I'm very content at everything I do. So i know that i am qualified to be a DivoSaga Tutor and the best candidate for this position,not only i have the passion for my work..but what differs me from the other applicants here is my pursuit for excellence.
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). : if i become a divosaga Tutor i will be online 10:am ph time up until to 8:00 pm without breaks.

1. Name as per I/C: Godwin Caraiga
2. Age:19 y/o
3. Contact (Facebook Address): godwin007@facebook.com
4. Character name: godwin007
5. Server name: Aquarious
6. Level:41
7. Power: 17, 195
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: Dec. 23, 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: I know almost everything that must be know in here. The styles to be stronger even with lower level, the way to be strong even going to new brackets on entering PvPs or Battlefields. It may be late for me to know those things that I haven't applied it on my character but I will be very good in teaching those styles to others so they don't feel like 'newbies'. I'll make them feel like there just on some other games they've played before. But to say, I'm already doing those stuffs..just to be honest to myself, as a player, I also want to have some extra items I can use while on the game. I won't tell any lies or promises but to tell that I'll do my best as I've been doing.
10. Average online hours: 8-10 hours a day
11. Apply reason: As I've saud, I want new comers to feel like they're just on a game they've been playing before to make them lost the feeling of being a newbie. And I'm also after the posible rewards or salary
12. If I will be a DivoSaga tutor, I'll be sure to be online every 6-9 in the evening and whole day during weekends

Post Last Edit by ruelzkie03 at 15-1-2013 16:55

1. Name as per I/C:Ella
2. Age:22
3. Contact (Facebook Address):norishiel_0715@yahoo.com
4. Character name:†»ƒenrir²
5. Server name:Aquarius
6. Level:43
7. Power:18,131
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:Nov. 19, 2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: Lets see divosaga is a 3D render 2D game in which players can choose to three variety of characters namely wizard, warrior, and ranger. The game is a combination of real RPG and strategic webgame in which players do not need to download divosaga to enable them to play and interact with the other players from malaysia, thailand, and other countries. Earlier this month the divosaga officials found out a bug in the game on the part of star generation in which some players have took advantage because SUSPENSION from the game is the only punishment.
10. Average online hours: 11 hours
11. Apply reason: Lets be real everyone wants the reward, even i myself, beside that i want to help new players to cope up easily or hassle free with the game and help the officials to find bugs that would occur on the game including those players not playing fair.
12. If I am a DivoSaga Tutor, I'll be online 8 hours a day onwards.

1. Name as per I/C: mohd mazlan bin mohd roslan
2. Age: 25 years
3. Contact (Facebook Address): lankey_l@ymail.com
4. Character name: bRotHers
6. Level: 30
7. Power: 6151
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga: 01/01/2013
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga: play bommz bm
10. Average online hours: 18hours 7am-1am
11. Apply reason: dont do anything just stay home play game...hehehe...
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour). if i was so tutor i can online 24 hours...because i have id  online 20 hours..i cannot tell what my id one more..

1. Name as per I/C:
2. Age:26
3. Contact (Facebook Address):nazrinadhimrazali@yahoo.com
4. Character name:ShaoKhan
5. Server name:Aquarius
6. Level:43
7. Power:17K
8. The date of start to play DivoSaga:12/13/2012
9. How well do you know about DivoSaga:
10. Average online hours:6-7 hours
11. Apply reason:i wanted to help each other to know how to play,tips and everything
12. If you are the DivoSaga Tutor, please ensure online hours active (cannot be away on duty hour).

Back Forum

MMOG.asia Forum